How to change your Panama Guide User Profile Account Information:
Friday, November 05 2004 @ 01:33 AM UTC
Contributed by: Anonymous
So you've just signed up to Panama-Guide, and you want to change your user profile account information (ex: change your name, change your password, etc.). This article will detail the process in the steps below.
- Login as usual to your account
- Scroll down to "User Functions"
- Click on "Account Information"
- Enter your Full Name
- Enter a New Password (the password you enter here will overwrite the automated password generated and emailed to you when you signed up)
- Select an amount of time you wish for the site to remember you
- Change your Email Address
- Add a personal Home-Page link
- Add a personal Signature
- Add a personal Bio
- Add your Public PGP Key
- Press "Save Information"
Congratulations, you have just updated your User Profile Account Information.