Century 21 - Semusa Realty: Professional Realtors in Panama
Wednesday, July 19 2006 @ 11:00 PM UTC
Contributed by: Don Winner
GRUPO SEMUSA: CENTURY21 Semusa Realty was initiated with the objective of diversifying SEMUSA’s core business, a leader in the insurance brokerage industry and representative of Marsh in Panama, a world leader in insurance brokerage. GRUPO SEMUSA also owns SUMA, Human Resources Consulting company, SUMA Risk Management and its shareholders have interest in other Panamanian businesses such as like newspapers, banking, insurance and assistance services.
CENTURY 21 Brand Recognition: CENTURY21 Real Estate Corporation is the franchiser of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization, with more than 6,600 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in over 40 countries and territories worldwide. We are dedicated to providing buyers and sellers of real estate with the highest quality services possible. The CENTURY21 System is actively increasing its presence and market share globally, with international operations in Europe, Latin America, The Middle East and Asia. When homebuyers and sellers think about real estate, they think of the CENTURY21 brand. In fact, according to a national survey, the CENTURY21 Brand was the most recognized name in real estate by a wide margin. Put the power of this international brand name to work in your local market to help sell or rent your home faster for the best price possible, or help you find the next place you'll call "home sweet home." CENTURY21 Advertising is an effective combination of television, print, and radio spots, bringing the CENTURY21 message to millions of consumers worldwide.
Buyer & Relocation Representation: We understand that buying property and moving to a foreign country can be very difficult. Even though Panama is a wonderful country with great people it is important to receive effective support and advice from a well established and trustworthy company like CENTURY 21 Semusa Realty. We have established a Buyer & Relocation Representation Program to facilitate the process of investing, relocating, living and retiring in Panama. Through this service we provide our clients advice, services and assistance on all of the most significant decision points necessary to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible. Research by the National Association of REALTORS has shown that when a buyer's representative is used, the prospective buyer found a home one week faster and examined three more properties than consumers who did not use a buyer's representative.
Our Pledge To You: If you decide to participate in our Buyer & Panama Relocation Service we will be working for you, first and foremost. We owe our responsibilities and will represent your best interests throughout the entire process. A buyer's representative will:
- Represent and act in the best interest of the buyer at all times.
- Consult with the buyer to determine particular Real Estate & Relocation wants and needs.
- Assist the buyer to define its financial ability to purchase, explain alternative methods of purchasing and financing, and assist in arranging mortgage financing.
- Make the best effort to locate property acceptable to the buyer.
- A minimum of 20 properties will be presented to buyer; they all should meet approximately the buyer needs which can include Beach, Highland & Panama City Real Estate.
- Search using available methods to locate the property that will best meet the buyer's needs and wants. This may include properties listed with our office, offered through other Real Estate companies, as well as unlisted properties.
- Show or preview properties on behalf of the buyer to insure that specifications are met, in accordance with ethical Real Estate practices.
- Disclose material facts known about the property, and other relevant information or issues to help the buyer make an informed decision that will likely to affect your ability to obtain the right price and terms.
- Assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to buyer, and suggest negotiating strategies to help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
- As your advocate, advise and assist buyer in completing the acquisition agreement, and present the offer in a light most favorable to the buyer.
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer to help obtain the identified property -- keeping the buyer's best interests in mind.
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors (e.g. movers, attorneys, carpenters, etc.) if these services are needed.
- Upon acceptance of an offer between buyer and the owner, monitor all pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
What are the Cost of our Buyer & Relocation Representation program? Our program is design to have NO COST, a small symbolic retainer fee is required in advance which is 100% reimbursable as long as the client follows the terms established on our agreement for more details contact us. The fee is typically developed from the sales commission paid by the property owner. Now, even though our fee is paid by the owner we represent the interests of our buyer. Our clients enjoy the security of knowing that they have highly qualified, professional representation working for them, instead of the owner, to represent their interests concerns at no direct cost. We are committed & loyal Panama Real Estate Experts which want to serve committed & loyal clients, to know more about our Buyer & Panama Relocation Service program contact us, it is important to discuss it's details and terms of agreement prior to viewing properties or visiting Panama.
500+ Property Search (City, Beach & Highlands – New & Re-sales)
To better serve our clients & for them to make Informed Decisions we have over 500 Listings which include Second Hand Properties & New Developments with pictures and general information in the different areas of our beautiful country, including Beach, Highlands & Panama City Real Estate.
Panama does not offer a effective MLS System (presently in development by ACOBIR our Panama Real Estate Association) so it is very important to create a relationship and develop trust with a knowledgeable Real Estate Expert which knows the market, it's values and opportunities so he can search for the options that meet your needs.
We have developed a Quick Search which helps you find the right property depending on your individual criteria's or you can do a general search of all properties listed.
Selling or Renting?: We manage a continous and comprehensive marketing plan to help our clients sell or rent their properties quickly and efficiently. We advertise in diverse local and international media which is viewed by more than 100,000 people on a daily basis. CENTURY21 Semusa Realty is dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to perform the following services:
- Provide a marketing plan for the property to include, as appropriate, recommended promotion and other activities, along with a "schedule of events" outlining those marketing steps mutually agreed upon.
- Furnish a written Competitive Market Analysis to help you determine the most effective listing price for your property. This analysis may be updated to reflect changing market conditions.
- Review various financing alternatives and assist you in determining those which best enhance the saleability of your property.
- Have the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 sign installed on your property (with your permission and subject to local ordinances).
- Expose your property to appropriate incoming transferees referred to this office through the CENTURY 21 VIP ® Referral System.
- Provide regular progress reports throughout the marketing period and discuss with you comments received about your property.
- Show your property to qualified clients.
- Submit to you all written offers as presented; assist with negotiations; and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds prior to acceptance.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by you, monitor pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
- Phone Numbers - Toll Free (From US & Canada) (877) 716-0699
- Panama City Office - +011 (507) 202-2121
- Coronado Office - +011 (507) 202-2122
- Fax - +011 (507) 202-2111
- Visit Our Website: www.SemusaRealty.com
- Via Email: Century21@SemusaRealty.com
- Panama City Office:
- Balboa Avenue
- Multicentro Mall, Suite #160 (Main Entrance)
- Marbella, Panama City
- Republic of Panama
- Coronado Office:
- Interamerican Highway
- El Rey Strip Mall, Coronado Entrance
- Republic of Panama
- US Mailing Address:
- PTY Grupo Semusa
- 11010 North West, 30th Street
- Suite 104, Doral
- Miami, Florida 33172-5032