Site Meter
Send Us An Email
Panama Guide

Welcome to Panama Guide
Monday, April 22 2019 @ 10:50 PM UTC

FAQ: Where Can A Get A Military ID Card Renewed?

Why Panama & Frequently Asked Questions

By DON WINNER for - "Hello Don, Do you have knowledge of anywhere in Panama to get my wife's military dependent id card renewed? If not, do you know where she would need to go? I can't find anything on the Consulate website, and Homestead AFB can't help. Thanks, Bob." Sure. You can go to the Retiree Services Office (RSO), located in Building 9 on Corozal in the same area where the Panamanian police have their Institutional Protection Service (SPI). The are open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 am until 12:00 noon only. This office is manned by volunteers, and they can help you fill out the correct forms and send them to Puerto Rico where your wife's new ID card will actually be produced. In order to apply for a new card you will need a current 8 x 10 photo of your wife with a white background. Also, you will have to get the form, fill it out, and then take it to the Americans Citizens Services section of the consulate in order to have it validated and certified (no cost there, just time and hassle.) Note: Do not sign the form until you are in front of the Consul! Bring your own ID card and passport just in case. And, kids don't need an ID card until they are ten years old. Hope this helps.

Copyright 2008 by Don Winner for Go ahead and use whatever you like as long as you credit the source. Salud.

  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks

Story Options

FAQ: Where Can A Get A Military ID Card Renewed? | 0 comments | Create New Account
The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.