Contributed by: Don WinnerBy DON WINNER for Panama-Guide.com - This afternoon a section of the ceiling in the Madison Store of the Westland Mall came crashing down, causing panic among the Christmas shoppers who were present. The incident occurred on the second floor of the store. The faulty ceiling was made of drywall or "gypsum". According to one report (Critica), the section of ceiling collapsed due to an accumulation of water caused by a faulty installation of the fire suppression (sprinkler) system.
Copyright 2011 by Don Winner for Panama-Guide.com. Go ahead and use whatever you like as long as you credit the source. Salud.