Young Expats in Panama at the Nitro City Panama Action Sports Resort (Roadtrip!)
Wednesday, April 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM EDT
Contributed by: Don Winner
- Ticket Deadline Extended: Thursday, April 12th until 8pm
- Where: Nitro City Panama Action Sports Resort
- Location: Punta Chame (1 ½ Hour drive from PTY)
- Time: 10am – 9pm
- Date: Saturday, April 14th (Advance ticket purchase required before April 11th)
- YEP! Special Price: $49 (plus tax & processing fees with online card purchase - Contact email@example.com to pay in cash)
- Extreme fun in the sun at Nitro City with YEP!, ticket includes:
- Roundtrip transportation (Punta Chame, 1 ½ hour bus ride)
- Day pass (entrance to resort, pool, beach, gym, skate park)
- YEP! beach volleyball games & live hip-hop DJ at sunset
- Spray games urban art - View 10 local artists spray graffiti
- …and the best time you’ll ever have in Panama…Welcome to Paradise!
- Additional Special YEP! Prices (not included in ticket cost):
- YEP! Happy Hour (open cocktails of the day & beer from 6pm to 9pm with pizza): $20
- 10:00am: Buses depart from Avenida Balboa, in front of Multicentro
- 11:30am: Arrival at Nitro City/Activity Registration
- 12pm – 5pm: YEP! Beach Volleyball Games, Soccer, Spray Games Urban Art, Pool, Beach, Sun & Fun
- 6pm – 9pm: YEP! Happy Hour Party/Live Hip-Hop DJ
- 9pm: Buses depart for Panama City
- 10:30pm: Arrive back in Panama City
- To view pictures from the last super fun YEP! Does Nitro City, visit the facebook link below: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=385965278081757&set=a.385959961415622.99180.247652261913060&type=1&theater
- A huge thank you goes out to AQUACAI WATER for providing free water bottles to the YEP'ers for the entire day and of course to the amazing, NITRO CITY RESORT for providing this fantastic YEP! activity venue!
- To purchase your ticket, visit: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LX4VPQFDS4GL4
Worth Checking Out: If you haven't been to the Nitro City Panama Action Sports Resort it's definitely worth checking out. More fun per square meter than just about any place else in the Republic of Panama. I'm also trying to help Skyler's Young Expats in Panama group get off the ground, mostly because they're having a good time and providing a forum for the younger expats, who are mostly entrepreneurs, to meet. And what better way to get to know someone than para-sailing, wake boarding, parachuting, or playing beach volleyball together. Sounds like fun.
Copyright 2012 by Don Winner for Panama-Guide.com. Go ahead and use whatever you like as long as you credit the source. Salud.