Almanza & Almanza - Providing Legal Solutions To Our Customers
Monday, July 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM EDT
Contributed by: Don Winner
In Almanza & Almanza we believe service to our customers does not end with the creation of your company or legal structure as an investment vehicle, with obtaining your permanent residency permit or visa immigration status. Our experience suggests in order for your investments in Panama to be successful, you will require continuous monitoring and advice in all of the relations you develop as a new resident in our country.
It's important to have a team of independent legal counsel, which is reliable and experienced, necessary to protect your interests when dealing with real estate agents, property developers, companies, banks, insurance companies, as well as all of the institutions and agencies of the Panamanian government, including courts. (more)
Our Staff: Our most precious asset we have is our people. We have managed to gather a professional team with strong academic preparation and considerable experience in the different areas of legal service, including advice and legal representation for any local legal business. In the International arena, the Firm has placed special interest on selecting our work team. This has allowed us to provide an efficient service taking advantage of the benefits and particularities of Panama and of those others friendly jurisdictions we closely work with, in providing offshore services. Our exclusive team of multi-lingual professionals including Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, English, Malay, Italian, speakers are qualified and prepared for attending your business and give you the high-quality advice you deserve.
Services: The primary services we offer are;
- Incorporation of Corporations and Private Foundations - We have comprehensive knowledge of corporate and business law. We will assist you selecting the most suitable legal structure to operate your business and / or to protect your investment
- Operation Permits - In order to commercial activities in Panama, it is necessary to obtain an Operations Permit, issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Trade.
- Introduction to Open Bank Accounts in Panama - Through years of experience providing introductions for opening bank accounts for clients from around the world, we have built good relationships with reputable banking institutions in Panama that can open the door to a wide variety of banking services.
- Complete assistance with your Real Estate investment in Panama;
- Property Title or Investigation
- Study and Drafting of Promissory Buy and Sell Contracts
- Study and Drafting of Buy and Sell Contracts
- Public Deeds drafting and registration
- Legalization of Foreign Legal Documents
- Negotiation of Commercial Contracts and terms with developers, real estate agents, suppliers and third parties.
- Permanent and Temporary Immigration Permits (Visas). Some of the most popular programs Offered by the National Immigration Service of Panama are:
- Retiree or Pensioner Visa
- Self Economic Solvency Visa
- Agricultural Investor Program
- Business Investor Program
- Reforestation Visa
- City of Knowledge Work Visa
- Student Visa
- Court Representation: Our litigation department has proven experience representing investors and foreigners before Panamanian courts, when disputes have arisen for breach of contracts, including promissory buy and sale, title transfer, and commercial contracts in general.
- Panama - Pacific Howard (Special Economic Area): Be part of this exclusive business area in Howard. Near to the Panama Canal and an unused air strip, Panama Pacifico will be a hub for international trade and commerce. Advantages includes the one-site, one-stop shopping with access to fifteen government branches, special labor incentives, a simplified on-site immigration benefit, legal incentives, and tax incentives including exemptions for twelve specific categories, and access to the one-stop training center. Many multinational corporations have made plans to invest in the project, Including 3M, Dell, VF Corp., BASF, Samtec and Caterpillar. London & Regional Properties expect Panama Pacifico will be very attractive to global corporations looking to establish their regional headquarters in Central America.
Contact Information: For more information on how we can help smooth your transition to Panama, please contact;
- Gabriel Almanza Jaén LLM
- Partner Attorney - Lawyer Partner
- Almanza & Almanza, Attorneys - Law Firm
- Bella Vista - M Street Icaza, Proconsa Building 1,
- Floor 6. Panama, Panama City.
- Phone (507) 264-6381
- Phone (507) 264-5502
- Phone (507) 264-5463
- Fax (507) 264-8751
- Cell / Mobile (507) 6090-3110
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.aa-panama.com