Canadian Sandra Mallon Sentenced To 80 Months in Prison For International Drug Trafficking
Tuesday, October 02 2012 @ 12:08 AM UTC
Contributed by: Don Winner
Update: Today I was up at the courthouse, and I stopped in to check on her case. She was convicted and sentenced to 120 months. That sentence was reduced to 80 months (six years, eight months) because she basically pleaded guilty and didn't try to mount a prolonged defense, claim she was innocent, or anything like that. These numbers are practically standard sentences handed out to those who are caught red handed trying to smuggle cocaine. So let's see - Sandra Mallon was busted in August 2009 so she's already done more than three years in prison. And, she will be there until about April 2016. End of story.
- Woman imprisoned in Panama losing her job, health: sister - 14 May 2010
- A Friend Of Sandra Mallon Writes (Busted at Tocumen With Cocaine) To Complain - 30 October 2010
- Canadian Sandra Mallon Was Carrying 1,695.67 Grams of Cocaine When Busted At Tocumen - 11 Nov 2010
- Response To Questions Raised By Sandra Mallon Drug Trafficking Article - 12 Nov 2010
- Canadian Sandra Mallon - Charged With Drug Trafficking - Furious Because The Truth Got Out - 16 Nov 2010
- And Why Would Sandra Mallon Lie To The People in Canada? - 17 Nov 2010
- Trial of Accused Canadian Drug Trafficker Sandra Mallon Postponed - 27 Nov 2010
- Any Follow-Up on the Sandra Mallon Case? - 1 Apr 2011
- Sandra Mallon Drug Trafficking Case Back To Court - 21 Jul 2011
- Sandra Mallon (Canadian) Drug Trafficking Case - Trial Over, Now Awaiting Judgement and Sentencing - 8 November 2011
Copyright 2012 by Don Winner for Panama-Guide.com. Go ahead and use whatever you like as long as you credit the source. Salud.