Site Meter
Send Us An Email
Panama Guide

Welcome to Panama Guide
Tuesday, October 23 2018 @ 03:35 AM UTC

Grease Fire Causes Material Damages

Safety & SecurityA family living in the area of Los Andes #2 suffered material losses after a fire broke out. The incident was caused by a lighter on a stove that was covered in grease, causing the fire. No injuries were reported. (Dia a Dia)

Editor's Comment: You should have a small fire extinguisher in your kitchen for these kinds of grease fires, and another larger one in your bedroom, in case you wake up in the middle of the night to find that your living room is engulfed in flames. You might be able to knock it down enough to escape the building. In short, have a plan.

Share
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks

Story Options

Grease Fire Causes Material Damages | 0 comments | Create New Account
The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.