3 People Died In Fire Reported In Colon
Thursday, December 19 2013 @ 01:12 pm EST
Contributed by: Anonymous
Last night three people died burned in a fire reported at a house located in Calle 6 de Margarita, province of Colon.
The victims were identified as Eva de Lozada, and two of her children.
Her husband survived, but had burns all over his body, and her other son was at college at the moment of the fire so nothing happened to him.
Firefighters arrived to put out the fire, but the flames consumed the house because it was built entirely of wood and plastic.
It's presumed the fire could've been caused by a short circuit, however, the investigations continue.(La Critica)