Saturday, August 25 2012 @ 09:35 PM EDT
Contributed by: Don Winner
When he was asked about this subject by reporters during his visit to the job fair organized by the Ministry of Labour (MITRADEL), in San Miguelito, the Panamanian leader only said that he (Martinelli) is working so that Panamanians have more work, a better quality of life, and better transportation.
The questions arise after opponents denounced that Martinelli is possibly financing Navarro's campaign. (Estrella)
Editor's Comment: Hmmm. Interesting. Maybe Martinelli wants to see Navarro take over the PRD party, which would put many of his old nemesi further from political power. So it might make sense for Martinelli to help Navarro win this election tomorrow (Sunday). But I don't think there's any way Martinelli would help Navarro during his presidential campaign between now and 2014. This would make it a clear two dog fight between the PRD and the CD, with the Panameñistas as the third place "also ran" candidate. So to do the math, assign a number to the Panameñistas - let's say 15% of the vote, just for sake of conversation. That leaves 85% divided by two between the PRD and CD - or 42.5% - and that's what the CD would have to get to win. They have that today, right now. Just look at all of the polling data. The problem is, who is the CD candidate?